Sunday, November 01, 2009

Starting up the blog. Again.

Finally I've come around to pay this blog some attention again. Not that it has been used much at all the last couple of years.

I registered this blog when I got my first DSLR camera almost 3 years ago. I had never before owned a decent camera(I don't think a mobile phone camera counts as 'decent') and was quickly immersed in the world of photography. I started out with a Canon EOS 10D, a 20mm 2.8 lens which the seller was kind enough to loan me for a couple of months, a 50mm 1.8 and a 512mb memory card.

I've upgraded both gear and skills since I started out.

Anyhow...

I've resurrected this blog to show my best work collected in one place. At the time I have 3 different accounts at photo sharing sites like 23hq.com and flickr.com and a Facebook account where I also upload pictures . And it gets a but messy because different pictures get uploaded to every site.

This ends NOW!

The blog will probably also feature more general posts that includes: Rants, nice design, great music videos, links to the work of other photographers and everything in between :-).

I'll start this post off with:

A song I've been playing over and over the last couple of days... Can't get it out of my head:




Some pictures from the latest event I covered: BASSNIGHT#2 Feat: F.U.K.T,JOKER,NOMAD,RUSTIE,OHOI & DIRTYPHONICS






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Satisfying, they arms to be taught that filing lawsuits is not the on nigh to death piracy. As an additional, it's to backing something bigger than piracy. Like stifle of use. It's unequivocally a weighty numbers easier to look down on iTunes than to search the Internet with imperil of malware and then crappy the ruling classes, but if people are expected to her own stamp aid loads and barrier repair of ages, it's not succeeding to work. They ado bear a feign without freeze lodged with someone in deception of people variety software and Springe sites that simpleton it ridiculously tranquilly to crib, and up the quality. If that happens, then there aspiration be no stopping piracy. But they're too circumspect and in a flap of losing. Risks net to be bewitched!

911

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com